Search engine optimization in Kansas City
When it comes to employing Search Engine Optimization best practices, there are numerous factors that contribute to a successful SEO strategy. Most traditional SEO is done on your website and looks at things website architecture, keywords, content, industry citations, backlinks and domain authority. The other part of a successful strategy to called Local SEO. This is also an important part of online visibility and is done outside of your website. Local SEO makes sure that your website appears in mobile searches such as Google maps directories, social media platforms and online business directories. Most companies have some aspects of a successful digital marketing strategy that they are implementing. Contact us to provide you with a FREE SEO Audit report to show you what areas need work and where we can help you see results.
Beyond that, here is what we do to strategize an effective SEO gameplan for your website
- Keyword Research and Analysis (How do your potential customers search online and how many of them are searching on Google on a monthly basis?)
- Website Audit for SEO (Is your website properly setup for search engines to index it, does it have a sitemap, alt tags on images, and follow the parent/child structure?)
- Off-Site Presence Analysis (What social media pages, blogs, and online directory listings do you already have in place that could be optimized? NAP presence consistency?)
- 6-12 Keyword phrases chosen based on valuable search traffic & your ideal customers. Examples are “bankruptcy lawyer Olathe KS”, “web designer lee’s summit”, “insurance agent in kc”, “office cleaning in Kansas City”, “Thai restaurant in Overland Park KS”, etc.
What Work To Expect After Starting SEO For Your Website
Every business wants their website to appear in the top search results on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Search engine optimization and search engine marketing strategies work together to build effective search rankings by crawling your website content, web architecture, images, site structure and keywords to decide where it should be positioned. There are several hundred ranking factors that contribute to your position. We can audit your website and let you know what improvements need to be made for effective SEO.These things include:
- Website Edits (if authorized to make changes), and On-site Recommendations If Needed
- Google, Yahoo, and Bing Listings created and/or optimized with consistent information
- Monthly Online Business Directory Publications (BBB, Angieslist, Manta, YP, Yelp, Etc.)
- Monthly Blog Postings Specific to Your Business (Worpress, Blogger and Weebly used)
- Social Bookmarking For Your Website (Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, StumpleUpon, Etc.)
- Online Article Creation-Industry Specific (ie. “Questions to Ask Before Hiring an ___”)
- Social Media Pages Setup & Optimization (FB, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+)
- YouTube Video Slideshow Creation (Business-Centric & Keyword Phrase Centric Videos)
- Promotion, social sharing, and search engine indexing of all of the above online content
What Do You Need To Provide Us for Effective SEO Implementation
Local SEO Strategies Local SEO is very different from typical SEO services performed on your website. This information contains Google business listings, search directories, maps, social media influence and customer reviews. None of these items are managed on your website, but all of them have major impacts on your business and search traffic. Local SEO helps to boost your brand image and online reputation across not only your website, but other websites that link to yours. Effective SEO strategies provide more avenues you can be found. To get started we will need:
- Login access to your website (preferred) or ability to implement recommendations given
- A new gmail account will be created and used for SEO purposes (login will be shared)
- Occasional phone verification- Certain Online Business Directory Websites Require a Phone Call to the Business Line before Publishing Online. This Will Be Coordinated.
- Access to social media profiles- (if you are wanting them to be optimized/posted on)
What is Provided For SEO Reporting And Tracking Results
- Monthly SEO Report emailed with both a detailed summary of the SEO work completed with links and current Google search engine rankings with any changes and movements.